Re: Ed Wingate's Teslathon

Original poster: "Brett Miller" <brmtesla2-at-yahoo-dot-com>

All who attended Ed Wingate's:

Hey, that sounds exciting!  Do any of you guys have
footage or still pictures up on the web yet?  I would
love to see some of that stuff...especially Dan's SSTC
and Ed's Magnifier.  I would especially like to see
pics of the 1MHz mini TC.

-Brett