Re: What is this?

Original poster: "BunnyKiller" <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

sounds like the standard HF driven argon/krypton/rare earth gas etc.
plasma globe but in a different shape.  They are now made on many different
shapes, spirals,globes,footballshaped, they even use different hard alcohol
bottles as displays...  the cost of these things have become so low even
Wal-Mart carries them...

Scot D