Re: More questions on SSTC & "Tesla rifle"

Original poster: "John" <fireba8104-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Dan and Harold,
I've heard the same thing. They're pouring millions into projects like rail
guns, chemical lasers, plasma weapons(not kidding), and even something
known as "rods from god"(Think tungsten rods falling from space). One of
the major projects , which includes rail guns, is the electric tank.
The military is turning into a candy shop :)
John

Original poster: "Harold Weiss"

Hi Dan,

I saw an article on Hal Lindsey's christian site last week. The source was
CNN, I believe. It seems that that line of research is the current "Hot
Topic" for the military right now.

David E Weiss