Salt Water Caps

Original poster: "Rich" <rdjmgmt-at-socket-dot-net>

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich [mailto:rdjmgmt-at-socket-dot-net]
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2004 6:46 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Salt Water Caps

Well I started off with an oversize spark gap, the 9 titanium tubes have
been set aside for the next coil and now have tungsten rods as a single gap
with a small fan for my first coil.
  Now to my cap. I was looking at some bottles I have, they are heavy clear
glass, 2 ½ liter in size, have heavy plastic screw lids. They were for
nitric acid shipment. I have 12 of them total . I know the set up would be
big but size is no problem in my workshop. I was thinking about putting the
bottles in a saltwater tub. I was wondering if any one had tried working
with larger bottles.

Rich