Re: Designing High-Gain Triple Resonance Tesla-Transformers

Going to a solenoid coil will give you a lot of "insulation headaches".  You
can wrap a lot of polypropylene around the lower part of sec, but high freq.
currents can "capacitively couple" right thru insulation due to displacement
currents.

Since you are at present only in the design stage, it would be better to
consider a much larger coil radius thus providing better coupling and still
using a flat spiral for the pri.

Use Antonio's program and run a lot of "what-ifs" until you get the result
you need.

Dr. Resonance