Re: SSTC battle continues!

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

Told ya.  Should have patented that design while you could.  Looks like DC
will now use this design for his new commercial designs and
possible patent it himself.  ;)

I am very curious to learn exact details as well