Re: Measuring MMCs

The "electronics" of the 27XT is available from a number of "no name"
Chinese manufactures...  I remember being tempted to buy a bunch of them
with any name I wanted stamped on the units...

http://www.elexp-dot-com/tst_1005.htm

http://store.imarketcity-dot-com/smprlcrbrmut.html

http://www.altadox-dot-com/products/all-in-one_multimeters.htm

Maybe there is a knock off brand that still has them in the original form...

Cheers

         Terry