RE: How to make a "good" copper tubing clamp

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <gary.lau-at-hp-dot-com>

But the current path involved in such a clamp is a small fraction of an
inch.  If one were winding a primary, the losses of such conductors would
be significant, but in this application, I can't imagine there would be any
detectable difference.

Gary Lau
MA, USA

At RF frequencies all 4 of these would be a poor choice.  Best to stick with
brass or copper.

Dr. Resonance