Digest - Re: How To unsubscribe

The digest just sticks about 15 posts into one E-mail.  Examples are at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/!DIGEST2003/

It just cuts down on the total number of list E-mails.  A few big ones
instead of many small ones.  Replying is a bit harder since you have to
chop out all the extra text in a reply.

Cheers,

         Terry