Re: How to make a "good" copper tubing clamp

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

Actually, this is what I have been doing all along, however, after repetive
installs / removals of type of clamp, you eventually lose all positive
clamping force due to the deformation of the copper strip.  This method
definitely does work for several times, but i need something exactly like
this
that can maintain positive clamping action throughout its lifetime.

Perhaps if "square" thick type washers are used on top and bottom of the
screw holes ? ?

Dan