But how do they do it? (Was: Re: New Maxwell on ebay)

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I've been following this thread, and I hafta know--if
any of you know--how do Maxwell and other commercial
cap builders do it? How do they get so much
high-voltage capacitance into such a small package? If
they are using polypropylene film, then why are
homebuilt caps of similar performance so much bulkier
than Maxwells? Are Maxwell, Plastic Capacitors Inc.,
et al, not bound by the capacitance formula like us
mortals? I'm aware that detailed info on this is
proprietary, but in general terms, how the heck do
they stuff so much multi-kv pulse cap into such a
small box???

Just Curious,

Greg