Re: How to make a "good" copper tubing clamp

Original poster: "BunnyKiller" <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

the best one I have used so far is ...   by taking a piece of tubing
hammering it flat and then forming it around a bolt a bit smaller than the
actuall size ot the tube you plan to use...   leave enuf flattened tubing
to be drilled for a clamp bolt ( 10-24) and attach the wire/cable to the
bolt assembly...    it will look like one of those nylon cable securing
devices when you are done...    good copper to copper contact and pretty
snug fit....   a bit akward in having to unloosen the bolt/'nut
assembly  compared to a modified battery charging clip...
efficiency or quality  your choice...

Scot D