Is it Just Me?

Original poster: Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com

Hi Terry, All,
For several days now, I have been receiving fewer than 6 emails a day from
TCML, down from 25-35. These seem to be parts of conversations, of which I
have not seen the beginning. Also, I have not seen several emails that I
have sent echoed back to me.  Is it just me, or just AOL, or is anyone else
having a problem?

Matt D.

 >>Here are the counts - T.  As far as I know, all is well here.  There is
a bad UPS which drops out now and then, but I have the new one here waiting
for Chip to pick it up ;-)<<
  8/1 = 17 posts
7/31 = 9 posts
7/30 = 33 posts