120 VAC iso transformer good to 15000 volts and other for sale

Original poster: "Hydrogen18" <hydrogen18-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

<http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3830493745&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT>http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3830493745&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

I'm selling off some of my unused junk to try and afford more! In addition
to the isolation transformer I am selling IRFP460(used in steve wards micro
sstc, and can also be used in the mini sstc)mosfets(I have about 60 to sell
so I will be running the auctions for a while). I am also sellign 8x 12 KV
2200 pF doorknob caps. Thanks for looking

MOSFETS -

<http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3830747159&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT>http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3830747159&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

caps

<http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3830057102&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT>http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3830057102&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT