RE: Richies supressed SSTC design?

Original poster: "Steve Conner" <steve.conner-at-optosci-dot-com>

 >Why did it supress his original design? I plan to try it,
 >he does not answer e-mails so does anybody else know? Built it?

The schematic that says "superseded" on it, is because he discovered that
schottky isolation diodes and ultrafast bypass diodes were needed. You will
find another schematic on his site that includes these.

Richie's oscillator circuit works well, but it's harder to build and set up
than the antenna feedback circuit Steve Ward uses. So I would probably
recommend one of Steve's designs.

Steve C.