RE: Where do I get a couple Caps

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <gary.lau-at-hp-dot-com>

Digikey cat no. BC1971-ND, BC capacitor, 0.1uF 1600V $1.97 each
Four in series will give you .025uF -at- 6.4kV.

These may not be rated for as high a current as Geek group caps, but I have
used them in my mini coil with a 4/20 NST de-shunted up to 38mA, and it
works identically well as the Geek caps.  And the DIgikey caps are in stock.

Gary Lau
MA, USA