15,000 volt neon sign transformer for sale.

Original poster: "mercurus2000" <mercurus2000-at-cox-dot-net>

Hello all, just thought I would put some more of my equipment up for sale,
right now I'm selling a 15,000 volt 30 ma Franceformer neon sign
transformer, this transformer is in beautiful shape, it barely looks used
and practically has no scratches except for the bottom, the tar is also in
great shape and doesn't looked age, if you want you could depot it and get
a little more power, or just use it like it is, it works great! This is a
very nice piece that is practically brand new physically, I haven't even
used it for coiling, just tested to make sure it runs properly, I'm asking
$50 plus shipping and handling for this nice gem. Use it for your first
coiling project, it's very suitable, or make a large HV DC supply. Email me
if you're interested.

                     Thanks,
                            Adam