finding an old ignition coil and they are very abundant.
From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> >To: <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> >Sent:
Tuesday, April 20, 2004 7:06 PM >Sub! ject: Re: Flyback Driver PCBs 2 free
flybacks left > > > > Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research
Corporation" ><dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com> > > > > > > What
*are* you talking about. You can get "old style" type flybacks from >a > >
variety of sources. They are NOT hard to find. Dr. Resonance sells them > >
and has plenty in stock. They frequently show up on ebay and there are
a > > couple of surplus houses that carry various models from time to time
as > > well. > > I don't think it is proper to mislead people by saying
these are hard to > > find when in fact they are not. You are stating facts
which are not true >in > > the attempt > > to sell more of your boards by
leading people to believe you are offering > > them a flyback transformer
which is "hard" to find. > > > > Dan > > > > > For the price of a single
"Old style" flyback you! can get 30 "new >style" > > > ones. And YES they
are hard to find, key word FIND. You cannot just >get > > an > > > old TV
or monitor and crack it open and expect to find an "old style" > > >
flyabck these days. All the newer equipment has diode
split >transformers. > > > > > > Regards - Jim Mitchell > > > -----
Original Message ----- > > > From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> > > >