RE: Distrubution box and the earth wire

Original poster: "Steve Conner" <steve.conner-at-optosci-dot-com>

 >I just moved in to a new office in Florida and I am trying to make
 >certain the earthling is good and solid.

Try abducting him for some "medical examinations" :D

OTOH, if you want to test your earthing... buy/borrow/beg/steal an earth
loop resistance tester. IIRC, it measures the resistance between the neutral
and ground pins in your outlet, this will tell you if the ground is sound.
Maybe these are a European thing though- I don't know if they exist in the
US.

Steve C.