RE: Midwest Cheesehead Teslathon

Original poster: "Sam Barros" <sam-at-power-labs-dot-com>

  Count me in! I will bring my improved "Kinetic Energy Electromagnetic
Weapon" (Rail Gun:) for a demo too. About the Accel SuperCoil; does it have
to spark constantly like a Tesla Coil?

Sam Barros
ME/EE Major at Michigan Tech
http://www.powerlabs-dot-org
"If at first you don't succeed, increase the amperage!"