Ebay Pole Pigs

Original poster: "makinglightning comcast" <makinglightning-at-comcast-dot-net>

Does anyone know the story behind these pole pigs? Ebay item number
3809089684

http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4665&item=3809089684&;
rd=1

They sure look like T&R xfmrs and have a similar price structure.

I have gotten 2 T&R pigs in the past, a 5KW 14.4KV and a 15KW 19.8KV, and
the shipping was also included in my prices. I thought it was cheap compared
to neon xfmrs that don't have much power, and their protection networks that
don't work real good.
I still don't think neon xfmrs are built good enough for tesla work.

A big truck pulled up to my house and it had many pigs on it of all sizes
including REAL big ones.
I got my 5 KW a year or so ago, and the 15 KW one 10years ago.
This all was before I saw posts on how people can not get T&R pigs.

Just curious,
Kevin