Re: Coil Schematics

Original poster: Tom Wideman <twidem01-at-baker.edu>

Hey every one! Thanks for helping out a noob. I think that I
will build the MiniKatz coil. It looks easy and fun, so I
wont get discouraged.  One question though to you at Eastern,
you said you upgraded your Top Load to "two 2x8" toroids
stacked." During your BEST performance what top load were you
using? and do you have any photos of the coil with that
configuration?  Thanks again!

Tom