From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 5:24 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Sync Motor Wanted

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation"
<dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

No.  If they are the same motors I purchased from Dr. Resonance over a year
ago, they are actually Hysteresis type
synchronous motors.  They have to be re-tuned during every run and will not
resynch to the same position every time.

Dan