Re: Laws and permits

Hi,

There are no specific laws in the united states.

If it makes a lot of noise, they may get you for disturbing the peace.  If
it scrambles everyone's TV reception, the FCC might fine you.  If you fry
the cat, cruelty to animals....  So as long as you don't do anything
obviously antisocial,   and follow safety guidelines, nobody will care.

Cheers,

         Terry