RE: What's going on?

Original poster: "Christopher 'CajunCoiler' Mayeux" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

As previously stated, complete parameter listings are available in the
file...
http://www.msbdatasystems-dot-com/cajuncoiler/kong.zip

What I've been doing to it, lately, is listed in the "what's new" section
of my coiling website, at...
http://www.cajuncoiler.tk
or http://tesla.msbdatasystems-dot-com