Re: NEW Self-Resonant COMPLETE SSTC Boards - BULK ORDER - DESIGN COMPLETE

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

I have decided to make my new design a completely open design.
Basically, I will use EXPRESS PCB for this particular design so that others
have the opportunity to use the files as they see fit
and order their own boards.   I will have a single panel design which
includes the following boards:

(3) Full-Bridge (HALF-SECTIONS)
(2) Self-Resonant Driver Boards complete with either Antenna or Base Current
Feedback, +5V and +15V LV Power Supplies, and
       paralleled UC37221/UC37222 Driver Chips.  Also included is a 555 based
pulse modulator (interruptor) circuit and also BNC jack
       for use with external pulse modulator (interruptor) circuit.
(2) External 555 Interruptors Boards (for use to put in your own enclosure
and to remote operate the Self-Resonant Driver Boards)

All these 7 boards are included on a single panel and will be perforated so
they can easily be separated.
Total Panel Size = 12" x 9"

I'm not really doing a bulk order on these, but I will be ordering some for
myself and the cost will be about $75.00 to 100.00 per panel
depending on number of people who are interested.  This price may be further
reduced to $50.00 per panel if i get at least 10 orders.
You are also invited to use the Express PCB artwork which I will include on
my website to order your own boards, however
at the current panel size the starting price for 2 panels (minimum order) is
about $300.00.

So in summary, a single panel here will provide you with the necessary
boards for a wide range and number of SSTC projects.

If you are interested, email me at dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com
I'm ordering boards for myself Tuesday morning.  If you want in, let me know
as soon as possible.

Complete Descriptions and Specifications can be found here:
http://www.easternvoltageresearch-dot-com/sstccoil05.htm
(Will be posted to my website by Monday morning - so if its not there when
you check, check back soon)

Dan