NEW Self-Resonant COMPLETE SSTC Boards - BULK ORDER

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

My friends and I are making a bulk order board purchase for a  ISSTC / SSTC
type Self-Resonant board.
The boards will be based on standard full-bridge technology and also be
self-resonant using a circuit tested and
perfected by Steve Ward, Justin Hayes, and others . . .  The boards will
also contain the standard TL494 based oscillator
if you wish to drive open loop.

Full-Bridge portion of preliminary schematic
http://www.easternvoltageresearch-dot-com/sc2045_sheet1.pdf

The boards will be approx. 10" x 7" in size, double-sided, silkscreened, and
soldermasked just as the PlasmaSonic SSTC boards were.

FEATURES:
Uses ISOPAK 227 type FETs or IGBTs (IXFN types or HGT IGBTs etc...) which
are
configued to mount underneath which can easily be attached to heat sink,
block of aluminum, etc...

Power Full-Bridge will utilize copper planes, not traces, for improved
current handling and low inductance connections.

Self-Resonant Circuit (either base-feed or antenna)

Pulse Modulator system (for pulsing the output)

Onboard Gate Drive system and Low Voltage Power Supply

I will be selling these boards at cost for about $45.00 EACH.  The price may
go lower if I get enough orders.