RE: bad pole xmfrs

Original poster: "Nick Andrews" <nicothefabulous-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I guess you didn't use a credit or debit card to pay an individual.
Otherwise a simple call to the bank would remedy the situation...  I have
had to do that twice now.  Can you get a refund on money orders if you get
ripped off?

Nick A