Re: Plasma Balls with C60

Original poster: Bert Pool <bert.tx-at-prodigy-dot-net>

Recent findings show C60 causes irreversible damage to the brains of fish.

http://wired-dot-com/news/medtech/0,1286,62923,00.html?tw=wn_tophead_1

Personally, I look very hard at anything that destroys brain tissue, no
matter what the animal species.

The more complicated the mechanism, the more prone it is to break - and if
something screws up a fish brain, you can bet it will screw up your brain too.

Use great care in working with fullerenes!

Bert Pool