Re: NST Terry Filter's

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi Tristan,

You might try the Panasonic web site.  They might have an Australian
distributor.  Look for the ZNR series for the MOV's, and ECW-(H) (I think)
for the caps.  I would go for the 15KV version of the filter, as overrating
the protection won't hurt the pocketbook much, like a new NST can.

David E Weiss