RE: NST Terry Filter's

Original poster: "Ian McLean" <ianmm-at-optusnet-dot-com.au>

Hi Tristan,

The HV caps for Terry Filter can be bought from Farnell or RS electronics.
The 100W resistors can be purchased from Australian Resistors.

I tend to use Farnell for whatever I can because they are only 15 minutes
drive down the road from me !

Farnell Caps are:-

CERAMIC CAP 1000PF 15000V
ECKD4C102MDU
Order Code: 578885

Ring Australian Resistors (in Sefton NSW) and they will make to order the
wirewound resistors at the size and rating you are after.  1k 100W will be
no problem.  Reasonable prices.

I have not yet found a supplier of MOV's at this voltage rating in
Australia.  You can get up to about 600 odd volt ones from Farnell or RS but
you would need a lot of these. You can order the 1800V ones from Digikey.
Part number is P7215-ND.
Digikey do except international orders.

Hope all this helps.

Regards,