Re: New bipolar

Original poster: Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com

tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:
Oh, yes.  The guy I was bidding against told me the coil is supposed to have
antigravity properties.  If it does, they are minute.  I put the coil on a
regular household foot scale while running it.  The scale did change
slightly when I started the coil, but the change was so slight I chalked it
up to electromagnetic force.  The scale I used was made entirely of a
ferrous metal.

Dave

Hi Dave,
     To see the antigravity effects of bipolar coils requires that the
observer be "Bipolar" also. Other conditions (natural and chemical) giving
rise to delusional states may produce similar antigravity effects. ;-))

Matt D.

"There is a fine line between a vision and a hallucination"