From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
To: <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 12:23 PM
Subject: NST Terry Filter's

Original poster: "Tristan Steele" <tsteele-at-westnet-dot-com.au>

Hello All

I have just purchased a 12/30 NST for my first TC, and have been reading
about the "Terry Filter".  It is a great design - the only problem that I
am finding is locating parts in Australia.  Things such as 100W resistors
and the HV capacitors / MOV's.  If there are any coilers out there in
Australia that have managed to locate these, would they mind letting me
know where?  Also, are there any advantages in different sized / shaped
electrodes?  I am assuming there would be due to electron distribution
fields, but were wondering how this actually effects voltage / spark size.

Many Thanks
Tristan

---