Re: MMC problems

Hi John,

I just had another thought.  Everything I said before still goes I think,
however, the fact that the failures seem to be position dependent (within
the MMC array) makes me think of standing waves.  If I remember correctly,
you had a fairly long path for high current tank connections and maybe some
harmonic of the system was loading up to the demensions of your interconnect
and causing a standing wave.  I really do think you need to keep the
interconnects short for the high current path as well.

Gerry R