Re: strange vttc

Original poster: Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 4/1/04 12:13:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:
Original poster: "Randy & Lori" <rburney6-at-comcast-dot-net>

Matt, Thanks.
I have never measured the drop of a 10M resistor in a string, and never
considered that my meter would play a role in increasing current and
throwing off a reading.  I used 10M as an example because everyone
(almost) has them, and current from the transformer would be limited.  I
teach and prove my method all the time, but with smaller resistors and
voltages, and the meter influence has never come into play.  I learn
something new every day on this list.  Thanks

Randy

Hi Randy,
Yes, we live in a quantum universe where the act of observing (measuring)
alters the thing being observed (measured). As we've seen, the state of a
high-Z device is very sensitive to the act of being measured.

Matt D.