Re: TV vs Hair Dryer ?

Original poster: PLUGHzz-at-aol-dot-com

I made the mistake of firing up my TC in my home office even after burning
up 2 AOL dsl modems (those guys are dumbfounded lol) as I fire up my coil ,
from the kitchen wall which is backed up against the garage you can hear
some serious pounding from the sprinkler valves being tripped on and off in
rapid succession as the valves open and close the water rushes through the
pipse hitting elbows etc and then being shut off they pipes rumble loudly
in the wall.
I get a kick out of it but my wife doesnt think its funny at all lol