Re: high voltage probes

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

     I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND AGAINST USING ANY TYPE OF ELECTRICAL TYPE
TEST EQUIPMENT TO
MEASURE MARX GENERATOR VOLTAGES DURING DISCHARGES unless the equipment and
measuring signal is completely isolated from
the marx generator.  During a discharge, there is huge high voltage
transients present on almost every part of the marx generator including the
grounds.

Dan