Re: 833 coil

Original poster: robert & june heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

John: several schematics have been posted on the net. The output of a 12v
transformercan be reduced by placing a short circuited bridge rectifier in
series with the output this will drop the voltage 2 volts. A micro wave oven
transformer will suply about 2.2 Kv at 1 amp to suply an 833 tube. free.
       Robert   H