bulk toroid order

All the bulk toroids have arrived, both large and small.

Shipping weight on the 26 inch units is 55 lbs from our 53913 zipcode.

Shipping weight on the 34 inch units is 70 lbs from our 53913 zipcode.

I'm getting quotes to all who wish to prepay for shipment.  Prepayment
allows us to ship on our account and we get a 35% price reduction on the
shipment.  If you elect to have COD shipment (FOB) then the shipping price
will be 35% higher upon arrival.

With luck I will have the quotes later this afternoon and can advise each
customer of exact shipping price later this evening.  This price will
include the 35% discount for all who wish to Fed Ex me the shipping check.

I plan on shipping them all early next week so if I don't have your Fed Ex
check before next Wednesday, they will go out FOB.

This, of course, does not apply to anyone picking up their terminal at our
shop, ie, Dave Weiss, Mark
Broker, etc.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation