Re: SPICE files

Original poster: Dave Lewis <hvdave-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Ken,

You can just add a cap between gate and drain of the appropriate value
to the model.  That will simulate the miller capcitance pretty well.
Check the data sheet to see what value makes sense.  Miller capcitance
is really the one that matters as far as non-linearity goes.

Good luck
Dave Lewis