PlasmaSonic SSTC II Completed Design and Updated Schematics

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

I've completed my PlasmaSonic II Design and have posted the schematics and
parts list.  I also built up a prototype VU Meter and the test was
successful.  Should be a great improvement for the SSTC.

Full-Bridge Power Supply Schematic
http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/datasheets/sc2038schematic_sheet1.pdf

SwitchMode Controller (SMPS) Schematic
http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/datasheets/sc2038schematic_sheet2.pdf

Low Voltage Power Supply and VU Meter Schematic
http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/datasheets/sc2038schematic_sheet3.pdf

PlasmaSonic II Parts List
http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/datasheets/sc2038_partslist.pdf

If you have ordered yet, please do so as soon as possible.  I'm looking to
place the order next week and need a minimum of 20 boards to do so.
If you already have an original PlasmaSonic Board, I would urge you to get a
second one.  Running the PlasmaSonic system in stereo is something that
has to be heard to be appreciated.  Its absolutely stunning.  This will be
the last PlasmaSonic board design, so after these boards are gone, thats it.
Be
sure to get one while you can!!!

Dan
dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com