Re: SRSG Spark Gap seems extra bright ? ? ?

Original poster: "Steven Ward" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Dan,

when my TC does not breakout the gap gets intensly bright.  Also, when its
out of tune the same happens.  Play with the tuning some more.  I thought i
had it right with a 4' output, then i found i needed a full extra turn!
that kicked it up to 5.5' :D

Steve