New PLASMASONIC II 10kW SSTC boards - Bulk Order

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

First, the 15kW SSTC bulk order was cancelled since I only received one
order and couldn't make minimum buy.  So, instead,
I'm going to push ahead the the release of the PlasmaSonic II Boards
which were originally slated for late this year.
All new features are marked with (NEW!)

Details of previous PlasmaSonic Board including nice powerpoint
presentation is here:
http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/teslacoil15.htm

Video the PlasmaSonic I in action (Courtesy of Terry Blake at RATCB
Teslathon 2003) is here:
http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/videos/plasmasonic_lg.mpeg

The new PlasmaSonic II Boards will have the following specifications:

1.  Designed for 10kW Operation (15kW maximum with proper cooling and
IXFN68N50 type FETs) (NEW!)

2.  New 10 Segment LED VU Meter for Audio Modulation with peak and hold
circuit.  Both sensitivity and
     peak delay can be adjusted via onboard potentiometers (NEW!)

3.  TWO MODES OPERATION (user selectable by onboard jumpers) (NEW!)
	A.  Push-Pull for CW mode (Audio Modulation) - Maximizes audio
quality
       B.  Single-Ended for Half-Rectified (Longest Arc Creation)

4.  External FREQ and BIAS adjust capabilities (NEW!)

5.  Onboard FREQ and BIAS adjust

6.  Power Indication LEDs (both Control and Full-Bridge (NEW!)

7.  Double-sided PCB, Silkscreen, Soldermasks

8.  Audio filtering network (customizable by user)

9.  Designed for use with IXFN44N50 low-cost FETs which are available
from FUTURE-ACTIVE at $15.00 each.

10.  Accepts (RCA jack) line-level audio signals from CD Player,
Headphone output, etc...

11.  Slightly larger board than the PlasmaSonic I

PRICING:

Boards are $50.00 each
Shipping is $4.00 for US Shipping and $10.00 for International Shipping
ALL ORDERS received before SEPT 30th (postmarked date) WILL RECEIVE FREE
SHIPPING (US)
I accept personal checks, money orders, or MAJOR CREDIT CARDS through
paypal-dot-com.

Please contact me at dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

This will likely be my last PlasmaSonic Order so grab one while you can.
Even if you don't plan on using it right now, it will be good to have
one for later on.  In fact, I would suggest buying two so you can build
an awesome plasma stereo system.