Re: Dielectric constant table

Original poster: The MCP <ejkeever-at-comcast-dot-net>

I originally went with trying to make a homemade cap because I could get the
materials I need for $13 (10 for mylar, 3 for mineral oil). When that totally
did NOT work out, I dropped it and picked up the professional quality caps
from E-Bay, ultimately totaling $85 for 3. Ok, now that that's cleared up...