Re: Mini-coils?

Original poster: "Chris the great" <downnessisgoingup-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I suppose you could fiddle with it a bit, and remove the shutdown
mechanism, or take out the essential parts and put them in a new case (or
have them sit in the open).  Might work, if they are built in a way that
you could take out the driver circuits and transformers to get the power
without other little safety circuits.