Re: RATCB Teslathon2003 Photos

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

Additional pictures of the 2003 RATCB Teslathon can be found here.
You'll also notice that my photo of Terry Blake's tesla coil got the Photo
of the Month.
I selected this photo for photo of the month for a few reasons.

1.  My photo (yeah, thats pretty biased right?)
2.  Good example of corona plumes from toroid to primary coil.
3.  Even though this was an oil filled secondary (which i believe Terry made
to eliminate racing sparks), there is a real thick nasty racing spark
captured here.

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/tesla_gallery.htm

The Captain