30kV HV Diode Boards Available - Taking Orders now!

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

I am making a bulk PCB order of the following HV Diode PCB Board and am
taking immediate orders.

30kV, 1A HV Diode Board
(Double sided, silkscreen, soldermask)
Will hold series string of (30) 1N4007 1kV, 1A Diodes
Also can be used for high voltage dividers holding resistors instead of
diodes
Approx. 7.0" x 0.6" size
SPECIAL FEATURE:  This board is designed to be cut in the center to provide
(2) independent 15kV, 1A HV Diode Boards
in case your only require a 15kV diode.

These are the perfect thing for anyone wishing to have a professional type
hv diode string in their projects whether it be a DC tesla coil, DC supply,
multiplier circuits, etc...  These can also be oil submerged and work at
very high voltages in series string combinations (100kV+)

$10.00 each (board only)
$15.00 each (includes thirty (30) 1N4007 HV Diodes)
Add $2.00 for shipping USPS, or $5.00 for international shipping

BULK BUY BONUS:  Buy (5) Boards for $40.00 and receive free shipping as
well!
                                      Buy (10) Boards for $80.00 and receive
FREE DIODES (QTY 300) and free shipping!

I accept money orders, personal checks, or VISA/MC/DISCOVER/AMEX through
PAYPAL-dot-com

Send check or money order to:
Daniel McCauley
833 Westfield Drive
Cinnaminson, NJ 08077

Or paypal via:  dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com (paypal id)