Cheesehead Teslathon?

It went smooth.  We didn't run the coils until early evening as the sun went
down.  Car show had a lot of participants.

David Weiss, formerly of Oshkosh, now hiding in some local northern
Wisconsin caves, has a $25 million bounty on his head --- as a domestic
terrorist!

Seems he defaced the purple dinosaur, Barney, in some horrible way.  The
children seemed to oooooh and aaaaaah a lot though as Barney burned at an
undetermined async rate in phase with 200 kV pulses.  Last unconfirmed
police report said it had something to do with a Tesla coil.  Notice I said
"unconfirmed".  We'll try to keep it that way --- at least until they catch
Dave and someone claims the big reward.

A group of coils were set up.  Steve Ward's SSTC's kept popping breakers ---
well, I guess that beats burning the building down, eh Steve?

A huge feast was held as very car show participant brought a dish to pass.
The desert bar was very popular with home made cherry & apple pies along
with all the other goodies.

All participants gained at least 5 lbs that evening.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913