RE: Static Spark Gap question

Original poster: "WIZZARD ." <pbobyk-at-hotmail-dot-com>

GARY

I have been led to believe that overstressing a component beyond what has
been designed to do is just asking for trouble. ( I know an NST was not
made for a Tesla coil ) I guess I'm being too cautious? I have not actually
tried this on my system because of the high cost of replacing my transformers.

I stand corrected on the gap issue too.
What seems logical doesn't always make it true :-)
Web of a million lies.... I hate to be contributer to that.

Thank You for the corrections.

I would like to understand why. If you have the time.

Wizzard
Dwight, Ontario
Canada