Re: propeller gap bad news and motor for sale?

Original poster: FutureT-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 9/10/03 12:10:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

For an ARSG, I use a variable speed motor.  This way I can select
the speed which works best for the coil, and I can vary the speed
during operation to give interesting effects.

John